12 January 2007

Weird dream

I had this crazy dream last night, which is weird because I usually never remember my dreams. Our family was visiting some friends who lived right by a harbour on an ocean and there was a big steam powered paddle boat that was just floating out in the harbour. Then my dad and I thought it would be a cool picture if I were to jump in the ocean - it was shallow enough to stand - and push the huge boat around. But as we started walking down to the water this big storm came up and the water got really rough, but I thought I'd do it anyway so I jumped in with my clothes and sandals on and the water immediately took the sandals off of my feet. I kept looking around the bottom for the sandals, but all I could find were other people's flip flops. I was so mad at myself for not taking off my shoes before jumping in and now they were gone forever.

When I woke up this morning I was so disappointed and still mad at myself for losing my sandals. And then I realized that it was just a dream.

No comments: