10 February 2006

"Wallace & Gromit" movie review

I give this 9 out of 10 stars. I might even go 9+. Its a great movie, I loved it. But for totally different reasons than why I loved "City of Lost Children".

"Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" just made me smile the entire time. First of all, I love Wallace & Gromit and have seen all of their shorts, so when I heard that there was finally going to be a movie, I knew I had to see it. Saying that, I find it hard to believe it took me this long! I guess that's what happens when you have other things to do in your life. The animation is incredible, and the voice talent does a great job. Helena Bonham Carter is perfect for her part. The comedy is great and there's a lot of little subtle visuals and lines that just had me busting out laughing. I particularly liked the "dog fight" at the end.
Check this movie out if you're in the mood for just an overall good entertaining movie. Great family movie as well.

"Aww. The bounce has gone from his bungee."

No comments: